Effective, non surgical solutions…
If broken or dilated capillaries (or other various vascular lesions) are a concern, then we have an effective non-surgical solution for you (IPL Vascular Redness). We can treat superficial vascular and pigmented irregularities. The treatment is safe, quick and effective. Contact Us | Book Online
*Results may vary from person to person
Procedure Time: 30 Minutes estimated.
Back To Work: Dependent on redness/swelling estimated.
Anesthetic: None required.
Results: Immediate and up to 4 weeks later *.
Full Recovery: 24-48 hours estimated.
Sensitivity Period: 5-10 days estimated.
Duration Of Results: Up to 1 year *.
Number of Treatments: Minimum of 3 treatments.
Risks & Complications: Soreness and skin irritation, swelling, redness, darkening of pigmentation and burns *.
What it Treats
- Broken veins.
- Facial Flushing.
- Spider Nevi.
- Cherry Angioma.
- Hyper pigmentation.
How it Works
By exposing a pigmented or vascular lesion to short pulses of visible light, the temperature in the highly concentrated area of haemoglobin can be raised sharply, enough to damage the vessel wall and shatter.
The vessels are then absorbed by the body, making them less visible.
Treatment is suitable for most people. However, prior to treatment a free consultation is mandatory during which a medical history and assessment of the desired treatment area is carried out.
This will then allow the practitioner to determine suitability for treatment, how many sessions required and the expected results.*
During / After Treatment
Depending on your skin type (and the lesion being treated) some redness and swelling may be visible, but will usually subside around 48 hours after treatment. lesions may appear darker around 5-7 days later. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort, but there isn’t any need for numbing agents or anesthetic.
The treatment is quick and effective, usually requiring around 3-6 sessions once every 4-6 weeks.
- Immediately after treatment there may be redness and swelling at the treatment area, this may feel like mild sunburn.
- The application of a cool pack during the first few hours after treatment will reduce any discomfort.
- The application of aloe vera gel can continue at home.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation or darker pigmentation. Sunscreen SPF 50 is a MUST.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin any areas of pigmentation this may darken.
- Avoid hot baths, exercise and heat treatments and treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
IPL for Vascular Redness Prices…
|Price on Consultation, from…||£29.00|