Procedure Time: 30 mins estimated.
Back to Work: Immediately estimated.
Anesthetic: Not required.
Full Recovery: Immediate estimated.
Sensitivity Period: Up to 48 hours estimated.
Results: 4-6 weeks *.
Number of Treatments: 8 treatments.
Duration Of Results: Up to a year *.
Risks & Complications: Soreness, skin irritation, swelling *.
What it Treats
- Inflammatory Acne Lesions.
- Comedones (blackheads).
- Oily Skin.
- Open Pores.
How it Works
Intense pulsed light targets the acne-causing bacteria and rapidly reduces the bacteria without damaging the surrounding tissue, and can actually decrease the inflammatory response.
Additionally the heat helps to regulate oil production, effectively treating the acne and leaving you with a clearer skin.*
Am I suitable for treatment and how many will I need?
Generally most patients will need 8 treatments having one every 3 weeks. Treatment is suitable for most people; however, prior to treatment a consultation is mandatory during which a medical history is taken and an assessment of the desired treatment area is carried out.
This will then allow the practitioner to determine suitability for treatment, how many sessions will be required and the expected results.
There is little or no downtime with this fast and effective treatment. However, there may be some mild redness on the skin.
Immediately after treatment, there may be redness and mild swelling. The application of a cool pack during the first few hours after treatment will reduce any discomfort.
The application of aloe vera gel can continue at home…
- Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment unless there is epidermal blistering. (Preferably mineral make up).
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation or darker pigmentation. Sunscreen SPF 50 is a MUST.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- Avoid hot baths, exercise and heat treatments and treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
IPL for Acne Clearance Prices…
|Price on Consultation, from…||£29.00|