JM MediSpa Customer Complaints Procedure
Everyone has the right to expect a positive experience and a good treatment outcome. We take great pride in the delivery of our service and if you are not happy – we would love the chance to rectify the issue causing you dissatisfaction. We promise to listen, treat you with respect and try to deal with complaints appropriately and in a timely manner. For more information regarding our complaints policy and procedures, please Contact Us.
OUR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE HAS THE FOLLOWING GOALS:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
- To increase customer satisfaction;
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
WHO CAN COMPLAIN?
Anyone who is:
- Receiving a service from us.
- Caring for someone who has a complaint.
- Has been refused a service which they think they may need.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We would like to deal with any complaint as soon as possible.
Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact Skintalks and, if you feel able, request to speak to the member of staff who carried out your treatment/procedure or ask to speak to their manager, who will try to resolve the matter.
If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.
If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.
Write down your complaint and send to:
Ginevers, Bawtry Road
Alternatively, you can e-mail it to